At Christopher George we try not to do things the same as other jewellers, we try and make buying jewellery and watches a bit more exciting, so weíve come up with some events that you can get involved with. If there is something we donít do, but you think we should, please let us know.
To register for any of the events, call in store, email us, phone us or send us a message from the website, we look forward to seeing you at one of our events soon!
FREE Jewellery box overhaul
Bring your jewellery box into us and we will clean your jewellery for you free of charge.
While we are cleaning your jewellery we will also check it, we will advise of any repairs necessary, we can change the batteries in your watches, let you know if we can resize any rings that no longer fit you, and give you a price to buy any items you no longer want or use. If you donít want to sell your unused jewellery, we can help you remodel it into something you will enjoy wearing. If you have any jewellery you have inherited, forgotten what it is, or just want some information about, we can let you know what it is made of, what stones are in it, when and where it was made or anything else you may need to know.
All advice is free, as is the jewellery cleaning, any other services we provide you will be given a quote for before we proceed, and if you have more than one service at a time we will give you a discounted rate. This is an ideal opportunity to streamline your jewellery wardobe, and take advantage of our free professional advice.
- Have you had your jewellery professionally valued within the last 3 years?
- If your jewellery was lost or stolen would you know how much it was worth?
- Could you accurately list and describe all your jewellery in order to make a claim, or to help the police recover it?
If the answer is no to any of the above questions you need to book in for one of our valuation days. Your valuation will be carried out by Nick Bailey, our independant jewellery and watch valuer, who is a member of the Institute of Registered Valuers, the countries leading valuation organisation run by The National Association of Golsmiths. Nick can value your jewellery on the day, while you sit with him, he can give you information about your items including how best to care for them. He will also inspect all your items for signs of damage or wear that can be rectified before any more hamr comes to your precious pieces.
The benefits of coming to one of our specialist valuation days are:
- No need to leave your items, they are valued while you wait.
- All items are accurately described and photographed.
- You take away your valuation documents on the day.
- All items are registered on a secure database, which the police and insurance company can search, in order to return lost or stolen items to you, and cut down on red tape when making a claim.
The full valuation service, including your full typed report with photographs, costs from just £50.00. call or email us today for more details.